Harvest is the current Technical Adviser and Agent for several exploration companies and continues a service that has been provided to the industry over many decades.
As such, Harvest has been actively involved in all aspects of the management of mining and exploration tenements and provides a tailored service subject to client requirements. This includes:
- Monitoring and managing tenements in accordance with legislative requirements, preparation and lodgement of tenement applications, renewals, reductions and transfers in consultation with the client
- Statutory tenement reporting and compliances including: annual exploration and expenditure reports, partial relinquishment reports, final surrender reports, permit applications, rent and rate payments and general correspondence
- Advice in Native Title Negotiations, cultural heritage, environmental agreements, as well as management of obligations and procedures relating to Agreements under the Native Title Act
- Negotiation and monitoring of joint ventures, options and access agreements and ensuring all requirements of the Joint Venture are met by all parties
- Liaison with State Governments, Traditional Landowners and Land Councils on project development issues.
Its exposure to numerous environmental and community issues over many decades places Harvest in an ideal position to obtain the best outcome for explorers and developers as well as the environment and community.